1. Collecting personal data
IMCCD collect personal data to the extent necessary to IMCCD's activities by lawful and fair means.
2. Purpose of using personal data
IMCCD use the provided personal data for the purpose of:
(1) delivery of newsletter, activity report, event announcement, volunteer request, thank-you letter, information of membership fee, and receipt; and
(2) important notification of any other IMCCD activities to supporters.
3. Management of personal data
IMCCD carefully handle personal data provided and take a necessary security measure to protect against unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal data.
4. Disclosure, amendment, and deletion of personal data
When IMCCD receive a request for disclosure of personal data from a person, we disclose it promptly upon confirmation of identity. Furthermore, when IMCCD receive a request for amendment or deletion of personal data from a person, we amend or delete it promptly upon confirmation of identity.
5. Provision of personal data to third parties
IMCCD do not provide personal data to third parties without his/her consent except for the following cases:
* Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws；
* Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain a consent of a person; and
* Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary to cooperate a national organ/local government or a party commissioned by them who pursue duties under statute, and in which obtaining a consent of a person might interfere with the pursuit of such duties.
7. Inquiries concerning personal data
Certified NPO International Mine Clearance and Community Development Supporters (IMCCD)
2fl Iyohi Building,
7-7-3 Chifune-machi, Matsuyama
TEL/FAX: +81 (0)89 945 6576 (Mon-Fri 1000-1700)